Early Bird Tickets - SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About the event
We can't wait to see you!
We have a few important reminders. Please read this email and be sure you are informed.
- Markets are retail. We follow all the rules and protocols for retail set out by the Province. If you are an Early Bird ticket holder, we will be running at a 30% capacity. If you are a general admission ticket holder, we will be running at a 45% capacity. You will be shopping in an indoor 39,000 sq ft space. We want to be clear and transparent. Farmers Markets/Markets are deemed essential service + considered retail. WE ARE NOT A GATHERING. Please do not attend / purchase tickets if you are not comfortable shopping with crowds. You will be passing shoppers in aisles, you may need to wait your turn to shop a booth. This is a retail / market experience and that comes with larger volumes of people. We can not stress this enough, this will not be enjoyable if you are not comfortable with larger volumes of people.
Your experience will be similar to shopping at Superstore or Costco during holiday times.
- If you do not have a copy of your ticket please email us immediately at email@example.com so we can get you your tickets right away.
- There are no returns/refunds on tickets. Exception: if the market is canceled, refunds will be issued. If you can no longer attend please consider gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or loved one.
- There is no coat check this year due to COVID. Please consider leaving your jackets in the car or wearing a lighter one for a more comfortable shopping experience. There are a limited amount of lockers at the venue, there is a $2 fee to use them.
- Parking is FREE. Please turn on Festival Drive (one block, WEST of Tim Hortons).
- You will have 2 hours to shop during your shopping block. Please be mindful of the time and leave ON or BEFORE your shopping block is over. We can not let the next shopping block in until you leave. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Please do NOT show up more than 15 min before your shopping block. Our goal is to avoid long line ups and to keep things moving in a nice, smooth manner. We also don't want you to freeze if you choose to leave your jacket in the car ;)
- When you arrive consider waiting in your car and coming out 10 minutes before your shopping block starts.
- When you arrive you will be greeted by our staff. They will have you social distance and line up into appropriate shopping block lines. They will scan your tickets (please have them open and ready). They will give you a coloured sticker. Please place this sticker on your LEFT CHEST. This is how we can identify your shopping block. Please be sure to securely stick it to your chest. If it's not sticking consider putting it on your purse/ bag, hat or back of your phone. We need this sticker visible at all times.
- When your shopping block opens a staff member will lead you in and direct you to where you start. We are dividing you up into 4 pods so we can spread you out evenly. You will either start in Row 1, 2, 3 or 4. You will be able to freely move throughout the venue and see all 4 rows. You can also circle back. Our aisle are so large (17-25 feet wide) we do not have to use directional arrows. However, please keep your distance and kindly wait your turn to shop a booth.
- If you show up late to your shopping block, that is ok. Please walk up to a staff member, let them know you are late and they will let you in. Please note that if you show up late you will only have the remaining time of your shopping block to shop. For example. If your shopping block is 9am - 11am and you show up at 9:45am, you will only have an hour and 15min to shop. You must exit by 11am.
- Masks are mandatory while inside the market. No eating or drinking inside. Please do your part + social distance. If a row/ booth feels full please move to an area / booth where you can distance. We know there are medical exemptions for health + disabilities. Mask exemptions will be honoured for those with medical reasons. We do not tolerate any behaviour that displays discrimination and respect individuals requiring accommodation in accordance with the Canadian Human Rights Act. Our markets are a safe place and discrimination FREE. We ask all shoppers to be aware of this and not assume the worst of our staff, fellow makers or shoppers who can not wear a mask due to exemption. If any crude, rude or discriminatory comments are made we will ask you to leave the market immediately.
- We have hand sanitizer set up when you enter the market. Please be sure to sanitize.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or displaying signs of COVID or been in contact with someone who tested positive or has travelled outside of Canada.
- A map of vendor locations is posted to our website. Please head over there and take a picture/screen shot. We are going paperless. This will be a helpful tool when shopping.
- Re-usable bags, back packs and small roller bags are welcome.
- We have market ambassadors walking the aisles at the market. They are there to help you if any questions or needs arise.
- We have worked so hard, going above and beyond to the best of our abilities to give you the most incredible, safe shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you, too, for doing your part to help make this market the safest shopping experience as possible.
Thank you for your love and support.
on behalf of the Third+Bird team
- 3pm - 5pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 3:15pm - 5:15pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 5pm - 7pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 5:15pm - 7:15pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 7pm - 9pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 7:15pm - 9:15pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out
- 7:30pm - 9:30pm BLOCK$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.25 GST+$0.66 Service feeSold Out